Saturday, May 15, 2010

Project 4: Designer Forum Fashion Magazine

Hi all, it's me again! Today i am going to show you guys how i am going to design a cover of a magazine. I decided to name my magazine as "Designer Forum", so to get started, i opened up Adobe photoshop to design the layout of the page..















After i had decide on the layout of my magazine cover, i decided to add some symbols and columns to it to further beautify it.The reason why i had chosen the colors: purple,white, black and white as the main colors for the magazine cover is because i felt that the following colors best suited the word "Design".















After i had included the columns and the symbols, it's time for me to add in the words and to crop in the pictures so that it will look like a finished product.















And so, this is how the final design of my magazine cover looks like =)

No comments:

Post a Comment