Monday, August 30, 2010

Project 14: Portfolio's Webpage

It's end of august and portfolio submission date is near, so i decided to create a sample of my portfolio's webpage so that i am able to upload my works onto it when my portfolio is due for submission. To get started, i brainstorm some of the ideas that i am going to be included onto my portfolio. To create my own style that truly reflects on myself as this is my portfolio. My favorite color is brown and black so i am going to include these colors in my portfolio webpage.

I opened up the adobe dreamweaver and started creating the layout of my webpage, not only that, i created some small little symbols that i am going to include in my webpage in photoshop. This is how the homepage looks like.















I decided to maintain the layout for the whole of my webpage, thus i retain the same layout for other pages.





































No comments:

Post a Comment